Monthly General Meeting – August 11th
It’s time to dust off your cars, our Monthly General meetings are back for 2020 and our first Monthly General meeting will be on August 11.
Please join us and your other fellow members for a welcome back to normality at the clubrooms at long last.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and our COVID 19 Safe plan, numbers are limited to 60 attendees. All attendees must pre-register – no unregistered members or guests will be permitted entry on the night. All guests wishing to attend must meet the following criteria;
- Has not been outside of the country in the last 14 days.
- Has not returned from an Australian state in the last 14 days which as a condition requires you to self-isolate.
- Has not been in contact with someone who has been outside the country in the last 14 days.
- Has not been in contact with someone who has been, is currently in isolation for, or is confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Will not attend if develops flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event or will advise the MG car club immediately if develops flu like symptoms within 14 days of attending the event.
- Does not feel unwell at the time of the event.
To confirm your place, please email the secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on mobile 0434 485 331 to confirm your registration.